Year 2 - Master Diploma in Tui Na Therapy
The Master Diploma in Tui Na expands on the theory and knowledge acquired in the Diploma in Tui Na course
The Master Diploma in Tui Na expands on the theory and knowledge acquired in the Diploma in Tui Na course (enrollment on this course is also available to those with a foundation in TCM, Tui Na, Acupuncture etc.)
The course explores the principles and theories and the practical applications used in clinical practice.
Practical study groups are held one weekend per month and focus on following subjects:
This course is a basic introduction to the theory and application of Tui Na massage and its union with Traditional Chinese Medicine, Including:
- Further application of Tui Na in the treatment traumatic injury.
- Sports Injuries TCM / Tui Na approach.
- Orthopaedic injuries and dysfunction commonly seen in clinic, diagnostics and practical application of techniques.
- Acute and Chronic conditions, theory and clinical approach to treatment.
- Theory and application of TCM herbal oils, their uses and how to construct.
- Theory and application of traditional orthopaedic herbal plasters (Gao) and poultices.
- How to make and apply herbal washes and soaks.
- Cupping theory and application and how to apply in Clinic.
- Advanced Tui Na manipulations, including traditional Chinese Osteopathic manipulations and Bone setting techniques.
- Further introduction and practice of Neurological and orthopaedic function tests.
- Introduction to Taoist Qi Gong Tui Na theory and practice, including specific Qi Gong for healing patients and yourself.
- Traditional exercises to protect the body and mind, specific for Tui Na therapists.
- How to combine acupuncture and Tui Na for chronic and acute cases.
- Exercise rehabilitation (Tao Yin) combined with Tui Na.
- Further clinical supervision.
Cost: £2400 (£400 deposit)
Discounted price £2150 for advanced payment
Course Duration: Tui Na Diploma, 1 Year
(one weekend per month attendance).
- Open to all students who have graduated from the 1 year Tui Na Diploma course.
- Graduates from other Tui Na, Acupuncture or TCM courses.
- Massage Therapists.
- Osteopaths and Physiotherapists.
Prospective students should be Qualified in anatomy and physiology level 3 or above (if not go to the following link for courses online from 99 dollars in America or between £250- £400 for a UK based one:
On completion of the Tui Na Master Diploma course, the practitioner will have achieved the required standard of theory and techniques, as well as possessing the experience to progress in the role of a professional Tui Na Therapist.
Graduates and practitioners can continue to develop their skill and knowledge base by choosing to further study TCM, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs both in the U.K and China.
Acupuncture Society Accreditation.
All Natural Path School of Health courses are accredited by the Acupuncture Society.
Successful graduates of this course will be awarded a Master Diploma in Tui Na. Graduates will be accepted as members of the Acupuncture Society. (Annual membership £100 and student and professional indemnity cover can also be arranged).
Members of the Acupuncture Society, and are entitled to use the initials MDip Tui Na after their names.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
The following course dates are available: